Submit Your CV Below
Partner Integration Engineer
The Partner Integration Engineer consults on the development, implementation and management of technology-based financial solutions to improve ecosystem partner and client adoption of the next generation core banking solution. The Partner Integration Engineer’s primary role is to provide technical consulting to ecosystem partners and clients actively adopting the Finxact Core as a Service APIs. Secondary responsibilities would be to develop and standardize interfaces with “preferred partners” in our ecosystem.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of a small dynamic team, the position will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and maintaining an in-depth understanding of Finxact’s technology and its underlying architecture.
- Interfacing directly with ecosystem partners, clients and internal employees to promote the adoption of our product.
- Educating ecosystem partners, clients and internal employees on the technical aspects of our solution.
- Creating a culture of learning across the ecosystem.
- Problem-solving technical issues for ecosystem partners and clients to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative.
- Enabling the next generation of Cloud adoption by building the bridge from existing technologies that power the businesses of today.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Developing and coding core functionality and interfaces for our solution.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Problem solving
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- 5+ years professional experience in Web/API development
- Fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages
- Financial industry experience (plus)
- Knowledge of golang programming (plus)
- Remote (ideal candidates located in Jacksonville, FL or Malvern, PA)
- Ability to travel (less than 20%)
WE WANT TO TALK WITH YOU