Submit Your CV Below
VP/Director Marketing : Product Marketing
Get in on the ground floor of one of the leading new entrants in the Fintech space. Finxact is enabling the future of the financial industry by removing the barriers presented by legacy core financial systems. Join a proven team that has already demonstrated what no other new company has accomplished in this space. You will be the tip of the spear by promoting Finxact’s novel SaaS offering: Core as a Service to the market and shaping the future of financial services.
Job Description Details
As part of a small dynamic team, the position will be responsible for working closely with other stakeholders including engineering, product, sales, and instructional design and to increase awareness, credibility, and drive qualified customer leads via:
- Key job functions are around product marketing and strategic marketing
- Building and maintaining a competitive analysis for the purposes of informing sales, marketing deliverables, and maintaining the company’s leading position in the market.
- Identifying trends and target market requirements.
- Developing value proposition and messaging aimed at target segments
- Developing collateral to support sales and promote Finxact’s Core as a Service through white papers, brochures, and other deliverables
- Working with an outside PR firm, write blog posts, announcements, and bylines for submission under Finxact’s thought leadership in leading Fintech publications.
- Maintaining and updating content on the company’s WordPress website and social media platforms, working with an outside web development firm for any website coding.
- Work with sales by pre-qualifying inbound inquiries. This includes having initial conversation(s) to evangelize and position Finxact’s value proposition, qualify the audience, and perform an initial discovery before engaging sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Marketing, Communications, or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- Consulting, marketing and/or sales experience working in Fintech, preferably a core banking solution and/or a with a company offering a SaaS/Cloud solution.
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services space, preferably from a technology and B2B perspective.
- Preference for demonstrable understanding of marketing a novel technology into an early adopter market segment within a larger established market of customers and competitors.
The ideal candidate will be strong in the following core competencies:
- Microsoft office suite a must, WordPress and Adobe creative tools are a plus
- Analytical thinking and being able to synthesize and prioritize technical, marketing, and anecdotal information into deliverables appropriate for various audiences.
- An understanding of APIs, Cloud and SaaS as it relates to business models and ability to articulate general product differentiation and implied value.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Exposure to the banking and fintech Industry experience is a must
- 8+ years of marketing, consulting, advising, and/or sales in either the banking systems and/or SaaS space.
Location / Travel
- Remote (ideal candidates located in Philadelphia – PA)
- Ability to travel (less than 20%)
WE WANT TO TALK WITH YOU