Location: Jacksonville, FL
As a Junior Support Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting Finxact production clients. The Junior Support Analyst will work and resolve issues being reported by our clients. Must have strong customer service skill, good communication skill and is able to express empathy to the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting FinXact production clients
- Works to quickly analyze problems and provides recommendation for resolution.
- Assist with building out knowledge among the team and FreshService knowledge base
- Assist with release testing, as needed.
- Provides after hours support on a scheduled basis
- Attends client calls with Manager to review outstanding tickets and recommendation for resolution
- May be asked to write documentation surrounding system set-up
- Provides phone and chat coverage
- 1+ years professional experience in a financial software support industry
- Experience trouble shooting software issues to identify root cause of problem
- Ability to communicate state of the problem and path to resolution.
- Proven success working with system developers
- Strong knowledge in the banking industry as it relates to deposits, loans and general ledger.
- Microsoft products
- Strong Analytical Skills
- High degree of professionalism and customer service skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be self-starter
- Travel may be included in this position. (0-10%)
Decision Making Authority
- Limited to task level decisions. No authority on decisions that affect final delivery of a product of the end user. May participate in strategic direction of a function, product or service.