Finxact, a leading new entrant in the Fintech space, is looking for an innovative and passionate Security Analyst whose primary focus will be to serve serves as an internal information security consultant and will be the subject matter expert responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting security controls for a multi-tenant software-as-a-service product.
What you’ll do:
- Provide information security expertise and support to assist in the achievement of both corporate and cloud risk and compliance programs
- Provide expertise and support in all environments to ensure control activities are designed and implemented appropriately to protect the security, confidentiality, privacy, integrity and availability of data in compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Implement and monitor corporate business processes, recommend improvements and assist stakeholders to achieve information security goals and objectives related to Information Technology general controls
- Assist external auditors conducting annual compliance audits by reviewing all evidence to confirm it satisfies the items included in the document request list
- Utilize industry experience and knowledge to provide expertise and support to ensure company’s security framework remains in compliance with applicable regulations including evolving data privacy regulations
- Coordinate the internal design of Information Technology general controls
- Support the development, implementation, and updating of security policies and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of systems and outcomes with ability to understand impact of solution design and implementation of business strategic objectives and requirements.
What you’ll bring to Finxact:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience leveraging current tools and techniques related to attack and defense methodologies.
- Experience conducting full-scope assessments including: social engineering, server and client-side attacks, web application exploitation, protocol subversion, and access restrictions
- Experience configuring, running, validating and contextualizing the findings of vulnerability discovery tools
- Experience countering persistent threats to enterprise environments.
- Experience reviewing firewall configurations, log files and network artifacts to identify attack conduits.
- Demonstrated experience with Information Security Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience working as an expert in information security, risk management or IT audit
- Demonstrated experience articulating technical concepts to non-technical users
- Strong business acumen to include strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a security / system engineer or consultant.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, or similar security certification preferred
At Finxact, you will enjoy a network of highly experienced professionals in an environment where you can operate with autonomy yet have the resources and backing of other professionals in a similar role. Entrepreneurial and enterprising is the spirit of our team. If you are an original thinker and opportunity seeker, if you’d like to use your strong business savvy in a new way, we’d like to talk to you!
Learn more about our organization, by visiting us at www.finxact.com
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer