As a Senior Support Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting Finxact production clients. The Senior Support Analyst will work primarily on urgent and complex issues to provide a quick solution and minimize client impact. The Senior Support Analyst has the ability to work escalated issues with the development team to convey details of the problem, completed analysis and work toward a permanent resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting Finxact production clients
- Works to quickly analyze complex problems and provides recommendation for resolution.
- May work closely with development to help identify the root cause of a problem and make recommendation toward a solution
- Assist with building out knowledge among the team and FreshService knowledge base
- Assist with release testing, as needed.
- Provides after hours support on a scheduled basis
- Attends client calls with Manager to review outstanding tickets and recommendation for resolution
- May be asked to write documentation surrounding system set-up
- Provides support and direction to Junior Level Analyst, as needed
- 10+ years professional experience in a financial software support industry
- Experience trouble shooting software issues to identify root cause of problem
- Ability to communicate state of the problem and path to resolution.
- Proven success working with system developers
- Strong knowledge in the banking industry as it relates to deposits, loans and general ledger.
- Knowledge in JSON; Open Core API and Postman desirable
- Microsoft products
- Strong Analytical Skills
- High degree of professionalism and customer service skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be self-starter
- Travel may be included in this position. (0-10%)
Decisions Making Authority
- Limited to task level decisions. No authority on decisions that affect final delivery of a product of the end user. May participate in strategic direction of a function, product or service.